The Male to Female Dictionary




The common phrases men use and translations of what they really mean in a language women can understand.


Phrase
Translation
‘I do not want to talk about it right now.’
‘I need some time to figure out how I am feeling. I am afraid if I answer now. I might say the wrong thing. I can not think as fast as you can when it comes to finding words to express my emotions.’’
‘Calm down – you are getting too emotional.’
‘I feel like I am supposed to fix you, but I do not know how. I feel responsible for your pain. I do not know how to help you.’
‘Look, this is the way I am. Guys are just raised this way.’
‘I am afraid something is wrong with me. I am afraid I can not change. I do not always understand my own behavior.’
‘Look, I said I am sorry. What else do you want me to say?’
‘I am afraid you won’t forgive me. I feel like a jerk for hurting you. I am embarrassed that you had to see me make a mistake.’
‘Why are you always making it sound like everything is my fault? What about what you did wrong?’
‘I hate admitting that you are right about something.’

Reference:

'Secretes About Men Every Woman Should Know' by Barbara De Angelis 


Advertising Links:


FREE Skin Care and Beauty Gift
from Beauty Bridge while supply last; orders over $75 receive a free gift of $6.50 value.

Money Lender
Velocity cash - professional money lender in singapore with flexible repayment. Contact us for your personal loans and lending needs.

Public Insurance Adjustors Bastrop Texas
Bastrop public adjusters is a full service public adjusting company dedicated to serving the bastrop, texas area. We specialize in fire damage and smoke damage claims resulting from wild fires. If your home has been damaged by smoke call us now!

Spanish banner